With 62 of the best places to visit in Ireland, Scratchable Map Ireland is a unique souvenir and an eye-catching talking point when mounted.
Irish-owned, the map contains the must-see places to visit spread throughout the 32 counties of the island. From castles to cliffs and museums to monuments, Ireland has it all.
Scratch off the attractions that you have visited to reveal beautiful hand-drawn pictures. Use the map to plan your next adventure.
- Visit the passage tomb at Newgrange that is older than the pyramids of Egypt.
- Ride Europe’s largest wooden roller coaster at Tayto Park.
- Drink a pint of the black stuff at the home of Guinness in its Dublin brewery.
- Climb the 618 steps of the wild island of Skellig Michael to visit its 6th century monastery.
Scratchable Map Features
- Hand drawn by Tipperary artist - Cian Corcoran
- Proudly printed in Ireland
- 62 of Ireland's best attractions to explore and scratch off
- Attractions in all 32 counties
- 420 mm x 588 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inches
- High quality 200 GSM paper
**Please note that this map will be posted separately from any other items ordered, directly from the supplier.**